- Who are the members of LNCCI?
All representatives of local and foreign companies registered in Laos that have a paid up capital of 50 million kip and above are members of the LNCCI. Currently, LNCCI has more than 1000 members and has 19 business associations and 9 business groups.
- What are the benefits of LNCCI membership?
Lao National Chamber of Commerce and Industry offers the following services and benefits to its members:
- Business Information
- Seminars, conference, workshops in Laos and overseas
- Business Matching Opportunity
- Business Consultation
- Exhibition, trade fair and study tour Opportunity
- Workshop facilities
- Attend General Assembly and Elect or Stand for election
Please see “Membership Benefits” for more details.
- Can a business representative whose the business had a paid-up capital of less than 50 million kip join LNCCI?
Yes, the business can join supporting members who are business associations and groups.
Please see list of associations and groups“Type of Membership”
- When is membership fee due?
The annual membership fee should be paid to LNCCI yearly in advance on or before 15 January of every official year.
- How much is the membership fee?
The annual membership fees for Ordinary Members are as follow:
|Paid up/registered capital||Membership fee/year|
1,000,000,000 Kip and above